[LON-CAPA-users] Internet Explorer configuration

lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Wed, 7 Jun 2006 16:11:40 -0400

They all show theta.

The info is:

unicode:
mathml:
os:win
version:6.0
type:explorer

The little jsMath box does show up in the lower right corner.

I had tried a response from Lars Jensen to use
     <m display="jsmath">$\theta$</m>
and that seemed to work.

I have coded &theta everywhere (along with various other symbols). Now I am
trying to figure out how to find the problems needing to be changed to
Lars' notation. Need a grep of some kind...  I'm printing the problems out
kind of manually; I can't do a sequence and print all problems in a
directory, because mine are all libraries and libraries apparently don't
print. So, I am manually creating problems which import 50 libraries.
Sometimes these print.

Thanks,
brew