[LON-CAPA-users] how to force new randomization for student

Ray Batchelor lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Thu, 27 Jul 2006 11:16:41 -0700

Yep... but be carefull.
If your assignment sequence is in the Main course docs, you will want to
Use Parm Table Mode and
Select Parameter Level: Resource Level
Select Enclosing Map or Folder:  Main Course Docs

Noting that the sequence(s) you want to hide /unhide are "Resources" in the
Main Docs sequence (unless you have it buried further).

Remember that for the individual student you will ALSO  want to hide the
original sequence for which the answers were previously "seen".

Have fun.