[LON-CAPA-users] how to force new randomization for student

Ray Batchelor lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Thu, 27 Jul 2006 10:47:31 -0700

See PARM Table mode
"Resource Hidden from Students"

Hide it for the entire course and unhide it for the specific students/sections
etc....

There might be a caveat or two.... I could look back for the last time I did
this and see what they might be....; however it is easy to test out.