[LON-CAPA-users] DOCS: New composite page?

Lars Jensen lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Mon, 16 Jan 2006 11:06:25 -0800

What exactly is the "New Composite Page" in DOCS? -I tried to add two
documents to a New Composite Page, but as I page through the course, the
pager only sees the first one.

All I'm trying to do is to add a couple of HTML pages to the DOCS course
sequence. The "Simple Page" option forces you into a certain format I
can't use, so Is the "New Composite Page" the only other option? I don't
want to make a folder/sequence for the pages.

Why is the "Simple page" format so restricted? (It would be nice to have
access to the basic lon-capa html editor from DOCS and be able to make a
simple html page that way.)

Thanks for any responses,
Lars.