[LON-CAPA-users] Clear all parameters?

Lars Jensen lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Wed, 11 Jan 2006 00:12:48 -0800

Hi,

Is there a quick way to clear a parameters (in all sections) when
cloning a course. I have found no way to prevent parameter settings from
the old course from being carried over to the new one. As a consequence,
answers are frequently available in the cloned course immediately after
it has been created. This is bad, because I may not remember what
section names I used in the old course, and if I move a student in the
new course into to a section ( also on the new course) that happened to
exist in the old course, undesired parameter settings for this section
may have to be cleared - and this can only be done *after* the student
has been placed in the section, thus giving the student a window to
possible see some answers.

Lars.