[LON-CAPA-users] (no subject)

Felicia Berryman lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Tue, 10 Jan 2006 13:08:42 -0500

HI James,

I know you'll want to create a .sequence that uses conditionals. As an
author, browse to:
http://s10.lite.msu.edu/res/msu/albertel/b_and_c/controlled_flow.sequence
and copy the resource to construction space. You can copy it to your
space by checking the "source available" check box and then click the
Yes link next to the resource.

In authoring, you can create a .sequence and choose the advanced editor.
I suggest checking out the author manual first and reading the info
about the advanced editor before beginning. It may be easier to
hand-code the XML code... I find the advanced editor to be rather
cumbersome.

Sorry I can't be more help much more than this but at least I can get
the ball going and you know what to ask for (sequences with conditionals).

Felicia

--
Felicia Berryman
LON-CAPA Support Coordinator