[LON-CAPA-users] specification for fractional score on a sequence

Thu, 23 Feb 2006 14:53:19 -0500 (EST)

> Anybody?
>
> On Thursday 09 February 2006 15:16, Ray Batchelor wrote:
> > I want to specifiy a map conditional which depends upon the student's
> > fractional score on a particular sequence.

The only way currently is to seperately query for each of the partial
credit numbers and the weight for each resource, multiple them and add
them and then compare aginst your target number.

We don't really store sequence level scores anywhere except in the
SPRS caching, and currently you can't access spreadsheet data from
&EXT().

--
guy@albertelli.com   0-7-1-8-27,137