[LON-CAPA-users] Clearing server cache for spreadsheets

lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Thu, 28 Dec 2006 17:48:53 -0500

adsheets used in my course. When I look at the student speadsheet, I see th=
e change take effect for the particular problem I happened to be looking at=
, but the change does not propagate throough the additional problems using =
the same assessment.<br><br>If I open a second problem using the assessment=
, it correctly updates the calculations based on my changes. So, my changes=
 do seem to be present in the system. Clearly, I don't want to open several=
 hundred problems assessments to get them to recalculate:)<br><br>It looks =
like I need to tell the system to clear all the pre-calculated sheets and r=
ecalculate them. Minor problem, I can't find anything that does this.<br><b=
r>I did find a reference in the FAQ to the "Completely Recalc" function, wh=
ich sound like what I want. Is this function in the system somewhere? I can=
't seem to find it.<br><br>I also let the system sit for several hours, sin=
ce apparently sometimes it takes 10 minutes or so for changes to occur or s=