[LON-CAPA-users] dots in file names not allowed?

James Sullivan lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Mon, 4 Dec 2006 17:32:07 -0500

Okay, so now I'm in a bit of a pickle. Before I knew of this convention I
uploaded a zip file containing lots of questions numbered like
question.N.problem where "N" runs from 1 to ~750. When I unpacked the zip
file there was no warning or error messages. So now I have a directory full
of questions that I seem to be unable to delete, edit, etc.

It complains that I do not have authoring privileges whenever I try to do
anything to file (view, edit, etc.).
Suggestions for how to delete all these files?

Thanks,
Jay