[LON-CAPA-users] dots in file names not allowed?

H. K. Ng lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Mon, 04 Dec 2006 10:29:11 -0500

--=====================_14007140==.ALT

Jay,

The dot with a number, as in your example, is part of lon-capa
problem versioning scheme. It does work with question.a.problem (I think).

-hk

At 10:18 AM 12/4/2006, you wrote:
>Is there a restriction that does not allow the use of dots (".") in
>file names?
>
>For example, "question.1.problem" seems to cause trouble.
>
>TIA,
>Jay

--=====================_14007140==.ALT

Jay, <br><br>
The dot with a number, as in your example, is part of lon-capa problem
versioning scheme. It does work with question.a.problem (I
think).<br><br>
-hk<br><br>
At 10:18 AM 12/4/2006, you wrote:<br>
allow the use of dots (“.”) in file names?<br>
&nbsp;<br>
For example, “question.1.problem” seems to cause trouble.<br>
&nbsp;<br>
TIA,<br>
Jay<br>