[LON-CAPA-users] Feedback Mode - missing parameter

Stefan Bisitz lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Thu, 31 Aug 2006 21:39:51 +0200

> Stefan Bisitz wrote:
> > Hi,
> > As an author I can temporarily  set a problem to "Feedback Mode" =
> > "Don't show feedback".
> >
> > As a Course Coordinator, I want all problems in one course to be set
> > like this. I am missing this parameter in the course parameters.
> > Where do I find it, please?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Stefan Bisitz

> Setting Show Status to no will tell the student that an answer is
> submitted, but will not show correct or incorrect.

Yes, the "show problem status" parameter is the one I was searching for.
Thanks to Mark, Ray and Felicia.

I only wonder why there is not the same description for the same action
like the other parameters. I expect that new course coordinators who
also create problems will all have the same problem.

Mark wrote:
> I presume it also does
> not show hints or the like
> (if it did, it would be time to submit a bug 8))

It is time...: I checked this and found out that LON-CAPA really shows
the standard hint text! I also see no sense at all in this point,
because with these settings the hint canīt help anymore after submission.

Stefan