[LON-CAPA-users] Feedback Mode - missing parameter

lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Thu, 31 Aug 2006 07:35:08 -0700

Hi Stefan,
	  I believe you want to set "Show Problem Status" to "No" in PARM.
Probably the easiest way to find this is in
"Set/Modify Resource Parameters - Table Mode"

Select Parameter Level "Course Level"
check the box for
"Show Problem Status"
click "Update Parameter Display"
click the "*" under the "Default Value" for "Show Problem Status"
select the radiobutto "No" in the popup and click "Store".

Cheers,
Ray