[LON-CAPA-users] Printing document with title

Tue, 29 Aug 2006 15:56:35 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Brew,

> In the list of changes for the recent release,

Educog hasn't gotten 2.2.0 installed yet. Likely tonight. And the
change was for changing the page header (Where the user's name, course
name, assignment name is printed)

> I thought I saw
> something about being able to change the title in the printed pdf
> files, instead of always being "res".
> How does one do this? I looked around, thought it might use the
> problem title...

Hmm, thats weird, /res/ should never be on the printouts.

When print resources from in  a course it should appear the same as it
does in the course. And for printing things in CSTR or not in your
course it should be the full /res/domain/user/path/to/problem

--
guy@albertelli.com   0-7-1-6-27,137