[LON-CAPA-users] practice problems

Ray Batchelor lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Mon, 26 Sep 2005 22:15:14 -0700

Well, I see no-one who knows better has responded yet... so...
I believe that if you have problems which are published "Public".
The you can simply give the students the URL of the problem.
They then just go directly to that URL without logging-in and it should behave
asit would for a course coordinator  browsing RES. i.e. they can request a
new randomization.

I do not know if this funtionality yet works while logged in, but I doubt it.

The important point is that the problems must be published "Public".

--
Raymond J. Batchelor PhD
Department of Chemistry