[LON-CAPA-users] Action items page

Lars Jensen lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Tue, 20 Sep 2005 23:12:22 -0700

Hi all,

The "Action items" page (NEW button) is really great -It makes it easy
to take care of the class.

However, I have a few issues/questions about the page:

(1) How does one clean up the actions items page?

(2)Once, I checked off the "Reset Count" box, that seemed to remove the
problem for a while, but it popped back into the list later? Why?

(3) Problems seem to pile up in a long list... Is there no other way to
shorten the list than checking off each problem individually, and
resetting the counter? It seems like a "check all" button on this page
might be a good idea.

(4) What is the "degree of difficulty" of a problem?

Lars.