[LON-CAPA-users] course empty for one student

H. K. Ng lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Thu, 08 Sep 2005 12:51:04 -0400

Something similar happens to our high/middle school students when I switch
to 1.99.3 except seems to be related to change in ip. I restarted
loncontrol on the servers a number of times and eventually works - maybe it
is just fortuitous. The lonnet.log has a message

Wed Aug 24 19:31:19 2005 (3611): <font color=blue>WARNING: Critical message
to unknown server ()</font>

-hk