[LON-CAPA-users] course empty for one student

Ray Batchelor lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Thu, 8 Sep 2005 09:38:33 -0700

Yep.  Well restarting the daemons did not help.
Maybe, I should revoke his role and then activate it again.

He can still see the course from any of the other servers.
So whatever it is, is  specific to the access server sfua2.
It is also specific to this one student and this one course.

Never seen anything like it.

--
Raymond J. Batchelor, PhD
Department of Chemistry