[LON-CAPA-users] Conceptual physics on lon-capa?

Gerd Kortemeyer lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Mon, 31 Oct 2005 12:13:14 -0500

Hi Lars,

By fall of next year, all of Eric Mazur's and Project Galileo's
materials should be available in LON-CAPA, we are collaborating with
his group. Also, in /res/msu/kortemey/physicslab I tried to code some
more conceptual questions, and so did Ed Kashy in /res/msu/kashy/
physicsLib02/

I teach the calc-based physics, but looks like "Physics Matters" by
Trefil/Hazen is a nice book. Hewitt "Conceptual Physics" is of course
the classic, but I personally don't like that book very much.

- Gerd.