[LON-CAPA-users] Implicit Answer Response

GARRETT, DONNELL MAZON lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Wed, 19 Oct 2005 15:02:05 -0400

Hey

If I wanted students to enter in an answer along the lines of:

-4cos 500t A

Where A is unit Amps

What would be the best way to go about this?
I was thinking just having students enter in a string, but that won't
work even if they do all put the answer in Amps instead of mA or
whatever.  There would be too many variations.. like "-4*cos 500t A" or
whatever.

What do you suggest?

Thanks
Donnell