[LON-CAPA-users] clutter in Resource Space

Gerd Kortemeyer lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Fri, 14 Oct 2005 16:25:21 -0400

Hi Donnell,

On Oct 14, 2005, at 4:02 PM, GARRETT, DONNELL MAZON wrote:

> I'm probably overlooking how to do it or passed over it in the author
> manual, but how do you delete old things from the resource space?
>
> By this I mean things that you have built in the construction
> space, and
> then published, and then deleted from the construction space.

How have you deleted them from construction space? The interface
should not allow you to remove stuff from construction space that was
not *first* removed (or made obsolete) from resource space.

- Gerd.