[LON-CAPA-users] Conceptual physics on lon-capa?

Lars Jensen lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Tue, 01 Nov 2005 10:50:16 -0800

Hi Gerd,

Gerd Kortemeyer wrote:
> By fall of next year, all of Eric Mazur's and Project Galileo's
> materials should be available in LON-CAPA, we are collaborating with his
> group.

This sounds great - they'll be ideal for conceptual physics. Is some of
this material already available in lon-capa for testing? Will it be public?

> I teach the calc-based physics, but looks like "Physics Matters" by
> Trefil/Hazen is a nice book

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll look into that.

Lars.