[LON-CAPA-users] Wipe out all discussions

Lars Jensen lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Fri, 27 May 2005 15:15:54 -0700

Hi Guy,

Thanks for the answer - perhaps I just need to be a little more careful
getting things right when cloning. And Ray seems to be extatic about
cloning ;-) so I probably just need to look more careful.

Lars.