[LON-CAPA-users] Mac and JME

Tue, 24 May 2005 17:44:37 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Mark,

> > I was working on a mac just a few minutes ago under safari and
> > netscape.
> >
> > JME was not loading the answer box when submitted.

You need to be using Java 1.4.2 on the mac.

Apple finally got around to implementing LiveConnect (the Java <->
Javascript communication tools) with Java 1.4.2

>From what I've seen playing with the Mac is that Java 1.3.1 keeps
popping up for use even on the latest version of the OS, I am not sure
why. (2 of the macs I play with seem to always pick the Java 1.3.1
runtime even though 1.4.2 is installed. The third one always picks
1.4.2)

--
guy@albertelli.com  LON-CAPA Developer  0-7-2-6-