[LON-CAPA-users] Upload scores

Todd Ruskell lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Fri, 13 May 2005 16:31:31 -0600

Lars,

In DOCS, use the special button "Score Upload Form".

Then go to parm to change the number of possible points for this
pseudo-problem.  If you don't have too many students, then you could enter
the grades by hand.  Otherwise, create a spreadsheet with the following
columns:

loncapaid, loncapa domain, status, partial credit factor

The  status should be correct_by_override
The partial credit factor is the score normalized to 1

Save the spreadsheet as a CSV file.

Then go to the problem and pgrd.  Use the "Upload Scores" button.
On the next screen I usually use the "reverse association".  Fill in the
drop-down boxes.  You can ignore the number of attempts.

Hope that helps,

Todd