[LON-CAPA-users] sharing variables among questions

Ray Batchelor lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Fri, 4 Mar 2005 11:52:12 -0800

It might be interesting to use RES, SRCH or the equivalent search capacity in
DOCS to see what kinds of libraries other authors have already created.

I suggest searching for file of mime type library.
Look in the domains where other chemistry users are located and restrict your
search to resources with a "System wide... copyright/distribution".

I know that most of my own library files were created with fairly specific
problems in mind and are thus of not too general interest...and are currently
not published "open source" because that was not at option way back when I
created them.   However, I believe others may have more recently created
libraries of a much broader interest and possibly even published them open
source....
 I found a few interesting ones.  Right, chemists?

;-)