[LON-CAPA-users] Wipe out all discussions

lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Wed, 1 Jun 2005 21:54:02 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,
Just a concrete example of the course cross listing:

At Ohio we have multiple sections of
Physical Science 105 - Color, Light and Sound.

There are actually two courses listed on the books: psc105 and psc105L
Students in PSC105L are enrolled in a lab in addition to the lecture,
which fulfills the lab requirement for some students.

All of these students do the same homework and are effectively in the same
course. I list the main course as PSC105L with sections A01 through A08
mapping to sections 1 through 8 and then crosslist psc105 to section 0.

Later,
Mark