[LON-CAPA-users] Math problems

Felicia Berryman lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Thu, 07 Jul 2005 10:24:12 -0400

Hi Guy,

I suggest using the math review folders inside of the
/msu/physicslib/msuphysicslib for trig.  There is also material under
msu/apcalc, msu/lbsmath, msu/winter, and msu/hamlinmi/mth106hw (winter
and hamlinmi taught statistics for non-science majors).  We are working
with HS math teachers to develop HS level Algerbra I and II - it's
pretty basic stuff though.  The teachers working on that are
rhs/callender and webbervilleschools/gmellville.  Both of these teachers
just started development so there might not be much there.  Plus, both
teachers plan on using the same problems multiple times in their homework.

LON-CAPA has not caught on very much with the math dept here.  However,
it is used in many statistics courses.  You can find this material in
msu/statlib, msu/ramamoor, and msu/ericks13.

Felicia