[LON-CAPA-users] critical message display broken?

Wed, 26 Jan 2005 10:13:40 -0500 (EST)

Hi Lars,

> Thanks. This worked. But I had a hard time finding lonmsg in CVS - It was
> not located in lonKaputt as expected. What is the connection between the
> location of a file in the /home/httpd tree, and the location in the
> CVS tree?

For the most part none.

The development tree has things grouped by functionality ( all
homework rendering compnents together, etc.)

The install tree groups things by type of thing (perl modules over
here, perl scripts over there, web pages there.)

> I have never been able to find out the connection, and as a
> result it takes a while before I find what I'm looking for in CVS.

This should make it easy:
cd <cvs repository>
find | grep <file you are looking for>

--