[LON-CAPA-users] Viewing essay submission after closing date

Todd Ruskell lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Tue, 25 Jan 2005 20:12:09 -0700

On Tuesday 25 January 2005 03:47 pm, Guy Albertelli II wrote:
> > (b) is there a way for me to enter the correct answer to an essay
> > problem, and have that also displayed after the problem closes.
>
> Hrrm, not currently. Need to fix that....

It's a work-around, but why not use an "After Answer Block" (I think that's
what it's called) for such things?  Has to happen at the author end, rather
than the instructor end, but I would think it would work fine.

Todd