[LON-CAPA-users] grading essay questions

Wed, 12 Jan 2005 17:41:06 -0500 (EST)

Hi David,

> I am trying to set up some essay questions, but I can't find a very quick
> way of grading them.  Is there a way in PGRD for it to show a list of
> students in the class along with their essay with a box to enter grades as
> you go down the list.

1) Go to the essay question
2) click PGRD
3) select 'Current Resource: For one or more students'
   - change the drop down from 'with any status'
     to 'with ungraded submissions'
4) click 'Next ->'
5) Select the first student on this screen
    - if you want the problem text to be show when grading change
       'View Problem Text' from 'no' to 'for every student'
6) Click 'Next ->'
7) Grade this first student.
8) Beside the button 'Save & Next' is a drop down that has the value
   '1' change it to '10'
9) Click 'Save & Next'

At this point in time you should be saysing 10 student submissions at
a time on this particular problem.

How well does this work for you?
--
guy@albertelli.com  LON-CAPA Developer  0-7-3-2-