[LON-CAPA-users] Development of a half-life lab.

Gerd Kortemeyer lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Wed, 12 Jan 2005 16:39:36 -0500

Not too many, but check out the problems in

/res/msu/mmp/kap30/problems/
/res/msu/physicslib/msuphysicslib/88_Nuclear1/
/res/msu/physicslib/msuphysicslib/89_Nuclear2/

First semester we will be using cows in the lab ... I can already see
the mess ... :-(