[LON-CAPA-users] help with making exams

Fri, 25 Feb 2005 20:42:59 -0500 (EST)

Hi Sally,

> How do I go about generating multiple paper copies of an exam using
> CAPA?

I'm not quite sure I understand exactly what you are asking, but how
does this wor for you

- When print you can print for 'Anonymous Students', you can specify
  how many printouts you want and these will be generated. Each of these
  exams won't be tied to a specfic user.

> Also, is it possible to get numbers to print with the problems?

I think you are asking about getting the answers to print with the
problems?

- If you specify to save the codes under a name then you can print
  several times using the same set of CODEs. This way you can print
  out all of the exams, and then print a second time, this time saying
  print exams from a saved set of CODEs, and specify that you want the
  answers included (or only Answers)

Let me know if this was helpful.

--
guy@albertelli.com  LON-CAPA Developer  0-7-2-9-