[LON-CAPA-users] Forcing a hint to appear

Ray Batchelor lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Mon, 14 Feb 2005 13:36:30 -0800

<parameter description="Number of Tries before hints appear" id="18"
type="int_pos" default="0" name="hinttries"></parameter>

No doubt Guy will confirm this...but it is supported by a template in the gui
Edit.

Cheers,
Ray