[LON-CAPA-users] order of prolems in pdf file

Mon, 19 Dec 2005 13:00:40 -0500 (EST)

Hi James,

> Is there a way to specify the order of problems printed in a pdf file. By
> default it seems to sort them alphanumerically (which is not what I want).

I assume you are trying to print a directory of problems, either in
CSTR or RES space?

If so,

You can control the order of a set of problems by either

1 - build a sequence in CSTr that contains the problems you want to
print in the order you want to print them

2 - in a course (a test one perhaps or a hidden folder in a real
course) include the problems you want to print in the order you want
them to print

Let me know if this doesn't work for some reason.

--
guy@albertelli.com   0-7-1-8-27,137