[LON-CAPA-users] IP access control

Lars Jensen lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Tue, 13 Dec 2005 10:12:41 -0800


The IP address that must be set under PARM in lon-capa's IP access 
control, is this the internal or external IP address. My situation is 
that a stident is taking the test, proctores at a remote school, outside 
our school's firewall, but inside another school's firewall. What IP 
should I put enter under PARM? The internal IP of the PC she takes the 
exam on, or the external IP? Or both?