[LON-CAPA-users] Moving things from construction space

Fri, 9 Dec 2005 15:08:50 -0500 (EST)

Hi Donnell,

> I have written a far amount of problems in my personal construction
> space.
>
> Is there a way to move these problems (really the whole directory they
> are in) into the communal construction space??

The 'communal construction space' is a different user?

If so, I guess doing this by
1) logging into the computer ass www and copying all of the files from
user 1 to user 2 public_html directory
2) login as user 1, publish the directory, picking options
 - include subdirectories
 - force republication of previously published files
 - make file(s) obsolete
3) login as user 2, publish the directory picking the option
 - include subdirectories

Should do it.

Or perhaps you meant something else.
--