[LON-CAPA-users] latex/tex in authoring

Felicia Berryman lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Fri, 09 Dec 2005 12:32:27 -0500

Hi Nathan,

<m>$ STUFF $</m> puts the equation in in-line mode.  This is easier to
manipulate with html, like the center tag, but not as pretty because it
tries to stay all on one line.  \frac{a}{b} looks like a/b for example.

<m>\[ STUFF \]</m> puts the equation in equation mode.  It automatically
centers in equation mode.  The only way I have found to force
left-justification is to put the math display inside of a one cell
table.  Maybe someone else has a better solution.  I find that I
response foils.

Felicia

--
Felicia Berryman