[LON-CAPA-users] Can't display images

lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Tue, 30 Aug 2005 07:22:32 -0400 (EDT)

Todd,

One possibility is that the resource does not have the proper <allow> tag
in the source file to give students browsing rights on that privilege.
This is one situation if you have both a student role and any CC role, you
still get browsing privileges when you select the student role. This means
you have to have a purely student user to catch it. (I don't know if this
has changed in the last couple years).

Another thing I notice is that sometimes the figures don't load promptly
enough for the browser. I find I have to reload to get the figure.

Later,
Mark