[LON-CAPA-users] FCI: force concept inventory

Gerd Kortemeyer lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Mon, 15 Aug 2005 17:21:00 -0400

Hi James,

Oops, I am sorry ... somebody already acted on David's concerns. As
it turns out, those questions are currently published "MSU only" and
not accessible from other domains. I apologize. Ed Kashy is the
faculty who coded them and could change access. A custom rights file
would probably best address what David wants.

- Gerd.