[LON-CAPA-users] Conditional Branching - debugging?

Mon, 1 Aug 2005 13:37:53 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Mark,

> My question is this: It's a bit hard to tell if you've got the expression
> evaluating correctly. What kind of debugging information might be at my
> discretion?

Not alot, my only idea currently is that you could make a debug
resource, and put parts of the experssion in a condition to the debug
resource so that you can test that it is working correctly.

> Can I embed calls to logging in the script? Is information
> placed in the logs? Can I somehow view variables if I set them?
Unfortunately, No. No. No.

I'm pretty sure I modified lonnet.pm to tell me when I was doing
something wrong when I was doign my building of my sequnce.

I need to add conditional debug info to lonnavmaps in some way...

--
guy@albertelli.com   0-7-2-3-27,137