[LON-CAPA-users] Where are the textbook libraries?

rlight lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Wed, 22 Sep 2004 17:17:57 -0400

I believe Larry Brown did the original CAPA files for Silberberg.  Hon Kie
and I have converted some of them (about the first 10 chapters) into
LON-CAPA format.  So far we have limited permission to FSU, but can add
others if they get permission from McGraw Hill.

Are you aware of any other Silberberg or Ebbing Libraries?

Robley Light

Robley J. Light                         Professor Emeritus, Chemistry and
Biochemistry
Department of Chemistry          		Phone:   (850) 644-3844
   and Biochemistry                   	Email:  rlight@chem.fsu.edu
Florida State University             	Fax:      (850) 644-8281
Tallahassee, FL 32306-4390    Home Page:
http://chemweb.chem.fsu.edu/editors/rlight