[LON-CAPA-users] DOCS: folder of unpublished resources?

Tue, 14 Sep 2004 21:37:38 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Ray,

> Naturally publishing them private won't help at all because then you will be
> the only one to see it.

Err, you can still include them in a course of yours, and then the
users in taht course should see them.

Does this not work?

> However perhaps the other idea might have potential.  i.e. upload them from
> the local computer.  Presumably then they would appear in the main course
> documents, but I don't know about whether homework parameters can be set for
> such resources.

Homework problems are dysfunctional at best if included as an
/uploaded/ style resource.

We have some hope of eventually making things work there.

--
guy@albertelli.com  LON-CAPA Developer  0-7-3-4-