[LON-CAPA-users] accessing timestamps in problems

Wed, 26 May 2004 23:34:42 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

> I am trying to access times when different parts of a problem were
> correctly solved within that problem.  We have successfully accessed
> information like if it has been solved by using
>
> &EXT("user.resource.resource.partid.solved");
>
> but I don't know the syntax for calling timestamps associated with when it
> was solved.

This will be difficult but not impossible.

You'll have to start understanding the way the data is stored to get
usable info.

&EXT("user.resource.resource.1:timestamp");

Will get you the timestamp of the first submission.

So you will need to figure out which submission they got it correct on
and then get the timestamp for that submission.

--
guy@albertelli.com  LON-CAPA Developer  0-7-4-3-