[LON-CAPA-users] Publications - please check/update

Helen Keefe lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Tue, 18 May 2004 09:51:49 -0400

Hi Ray,

I will need the names of your presentations for 1 and 2.
Thanks for your wonderful work!

Helen
On May 14, 2004, at 9:29 PM, Ray Batchelor wrote:

> Hi Gerd,
>              This is just to let you know that Veso Jungic and I have
> made
> three joint presentations recently on LON-CAPA.
>
> 1) Professional Development Day for Vancouver Science Teachers.
>    Feb 20, 2004.  Vancouver, BC, Canada.
>
> 2) BC Teacher's Federation Science Teachers Conference called:
> "Catalyst"
>     May 7, 2004.  Richmond, BC, Canada.
>
> 3) McGraw-Hill Ryerson Teaching, Learning and Technology Conference
>    "Blending Classroom and eLearning Practice".
>     May 13, 2004.  Simon Fraser University, Burnaby, BC, Canada.
>
> If you want more info for either your website or for NSF reporting,
> please let
> me know.
>
> Cheers,
> Ray
>
> On April 8, 2004 02:09 pm, Gerd Kortemeyer wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> For NSF reporting purposes, as well as for the general project record,
>> it is important to document the publications and presentations
>> generated around LON-CAPA. If you have published or presented around
>> LON-CAPA, please check out
>>
>>   http://www.lon-capa.org/publications.html
>>   http://www.lon-capa.org/presentations.html
>>
>> to see if your contribution is listed (and if it is listed, if it is
>> correct). Please send me the complete reference and if at all possible
>> an electronic version of your publication/presentation.
>>
>> Thank you for your cooperation!
>>
>> - Gerd.

Helen Keefe
ITR Project Coordinator
Michigan State University
Laboratory for Instructional Technology in Education
112 North Kedzie Labs
East Lansing, MI  48824
517-432-9867
517-432-5653 (fax)