[LON-CAPA-users] Publications - please check/update

Ray Batchelor lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Fri, 14 May 2004 18:29:03 -0700

Hi Gerd,
             This is just to let you know that Veso Jungic and I have made
three joint presentations recently on LON-CAPA.

1) Professional Development Day for Vancouver Science Teachers.
   Feb 20, 2004.  Vancouver, BC, Canada.

2) BC Teacher's Federation Science Teachers Conference called: "Catalyst"
    May 7, 2004.  Richmond, BC, Canada.

3) McGraw-Hill Ryerson Teaching, Learning and Technology Conference
   "Blending Classroom and eLearning Practice".
    May 13, 2004.  Simon Fraser University, Burnaby, BC, Canada.

If you want more info for either your website or for NSF reporting, please let
me know.

Cheers,
Ray