[LON-CAPA-users] Re: Dynamic meta-data in CAT

lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Fri, 11 Jun 2004 06:39:58 -0700

Hi Matthew,
	     Nope.  I agree.  I was just lamenting the absence of data.
It seems to me that it has appeared and disappeared a few times in the
course of the last year.  Sort of unsatisfactory if one really wants to use
that data to make judgements as what is, or is not a resource that one might
want to import....

Cheers,
Ray