[LON-CAPA-users] Dash arguments not allowed

lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Thu, 29 Jul 2004 09:20:33 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

I'm trying to print an assignment. I'm gettings bombs due to the lonxml
issues (Guy's already mentioned this as fixed and has provided a stopgap
change by hand).

When I go into acroread to view the file, it says: "Dash arguments are
invalid". Any clue what's going on?

Is this related to the bombs? I have a reading quiz due at 9:30 and can't
really afford to restart Apache with the fix until after
then.

Anybody seen this problem? (running 1.1.99.3)

Thanks,
Mark

Mark Lucas					email: lucasm@ohiou.edu
252D Clippinger Lab  				phone: (740)597-2984
Department of Physics and Astronomy             fax:   (740)593-0433
Ohio University
Athens, OH 45701