[LON-CAPA-users] missing answer

Monica Szczepina lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Mon, 19 Jul 2004 11:15:37 -0700

Hi
   One of my students, in answering a 5 part true-false type question, has
told me that after submitting an incorrect answer, the screen returns their
original submission(as expected) with the exception that one of the answer
boxes is empty (i.e. it appears as though the student tried to submit an
answer with one of the parts not selected.) I have checked their submission
and there is no "missing answer" message to explain this "empty" box. The
only thing I see is "incorrect" consistent with their submitting a complete
answer. Since the student contacted me via FDBK, I see their original screen
output and indeed I see 4 of the 5 original parts that they submitted with
5th part being blank. Any ideas?
Thank-you
Monica

Monica Szczepina