[LON-CAPA-users] Recycling course

Lars Jensen lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Thu, 15 Jan 2004 16:23:51 -0800 (PST)

Thanks for these answers. Another question:

If a course is built from a single top sequence file. will

a) cloning the course from an earlier semester, and
b) defining a new course based on the same sequence file

produce the *exact* same course? Even if changes has been made in the
sequence file since it was last used?

Does "cloning" mean cloning of the "structure" of the course,
*not* necessarily cloning of the resource content.

Lars.