[LON-CAPA-users] Professor deleted Main Sequence file from DOCS

Nathan Schoenack lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Wed, 15 Dec 2004 14:18:30 -0600

Hello,

I've made the mistake of empowering a professor and showing him how to
upload documents into the DOCS menu.  He proceeded to remove every file in
the DOCS folder, including the Main Sequence file.  Consequently, there I
cannot access the grades for the entire semester.

I'm guessing that if I re-import the main sequence file into the DOCS menu,
then all should be well.  But, I thought I'd ask first to see if there's any
thing I should watch out for when I do this.

I guess this is what I get for not wanting to do everything my damn self.

Nathan Schoenack
Lab Technician
Physics Department
North Dakota State University